Saturday, January 1, 2022

New year 2022

 It's the start of a new year and for me, I am making a few changes. For starters as many of my readers has been asked to join me here and me leaving, for now, my live journal. It's amazing how long over 15 years was that the home for all my scribbles. However there are many personal reasons for the change but for starters I just rather have a new place that's not as tied to so many years of the past. I will keep it and from time to time check in and give updates if I find time and energy. 

The difference here is I am going to limit it people over 18 due to some of the posting will be for those of adults who can are able to handle the content. There will be hash tag and trigger warnings on such postings. 

I been slow on journaling myself for the last few years and with being so very busy, however, this time I know I need to make a bit more of a point to at least do some updates and scribbles to get a bit of randomness out of my head. 

So I want to thank you for reading this far and for joining me at this account. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.