**Voices in My Head**
**(Verse 1)**
In the quiet of my mind, they start to creep,
Whispers of doubt, secrets I can’t keep.
“Why’d you say that? You’re such a fool,”
Playing on repeat like some old school.
**(Pre-Chorus)**
But there’s a light that fights the dark,
A voice that tells me to make my mark.
“Just breathe, it’s okay, you’re human like the rest,”
I’m searching for courage, I’m doing my best.
**(Chorus)**
Voices in my head, they clash and collide,
Some are pulling me down, while others stand by my side.
I’ll carry you with me, the good and the bad,
With every step I take, I’ll embrace what I’ve had.
Bittersweet echoes, they’re part of my song,
I’ll find my voice in the chaos, I’ll keep moving on.
**(Verse 2)**
“Give up, just stay quiet, it’s safer this way,”
But I feel the fire, I won’t fade away.
“Look at your past, you’ve stumbled and fell,”
But I’ve learned to rise, I know I can tell.
**(Pre-Chorus)**
There’s strength in the struggle, a lesson in pain,
Each mistake I make, I’ll find what I gain.
“Remember your friends, they care and they see,
You’re more than the doubts that you hold as your plea.”
**(Chorus)**
Voices in my head, they clash and collide,
Some are pulling me down, while others stand by my side.
I’ll carry you with me, the good and the bad,
With every step I take, I’ll embrace what I’ve had.
Bittersweet echoes, they’re part of my song,
I’ll find my voice in the chaos, I’ll keep moving on.
**(Bridge)**
I’ll face the shadows, I’ll dance in the light,
In this symphony of thoughts, I’ll find my fight.
Each note is a story, each word is a scar,
But I’m learning to love every part of who we are.
**(Chorus)**
Voices in my head, they clash and collide,
Some are pulling me down, while others stand by my side.
I’ll carry you with me, the good and the bad,
With every step I take, I’ll embrace what I’ve had.
Bittersweet echoes, they’re part of my song,
I’ll find my voice in the chaos, I’ll keep moving on.
**(Outro)**
So here’s to the journey, the laughter and tears,
I’ll embrace the struggle, I’ll conquer my fears.
With the voices beside me, I’ll rise and I’ll stand,
Finding strength in the chaos, I’ll take my own hand.
Voices in my head, together we’ll be,
A bittersweet harmony, setting me free.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.