I was born in Arizona to a Father who was an electrical Technician who worked in the mines. He was ex-army, from a broken family and had an abusive mother. He had been hurt and received a severe spinal injury only a few months before I was born. My mother was a librarian and came from a quiet family. She had 2 sisters and 1 mother. I had an older brother who was 8 years and 5 months my elder. My father is Roman Catholic, and my mother is southern baptist and I grew up with an array of religions and beliefs from natives to immigrants to those who didn't really have much of any belief.
I am 11 years old and away from home now. I write because I have nothing else to do right now. I miss my animals more than anything. We had goats, sheep, dogs and cats. I don't know where I belong or if maybe my life itself was just a mistake from the beginning. No on is here who cares of my past or future. I don't know how things went from a fairly quiet home to this moment in time. It less than a 1 week period everything I had is gone and everything I planned for my own life, or even my own tomorrow has gone up into vapors to dissolve into the void of space and time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.